Friday, March 21, 2014

Anime season 2014



With spring in the air (in some places) it is also a time for new anime to get stared. I always look forward to the start of anime in the spring because it fells like that it's the official start of anime, due to the anime from winter and other anime finally wrap up. looking at the list for this spring it looks petty good. Of course my personal favorites are from my fav. anime production companies Bones and Madhouse Studios, Bones coming out with Hitsugi no Chaika and Madhouse coming out with Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei. Both being fantasy with good animation (in my option). I  am also look forward to Date A Live 2nd Season witch I got to watching a couple mouth’s ago. And also the return of Fairy Tail that many people will be looking forward to. But not a bad line up so far that I am also looking forward to. Also check back in a couple of weeks to check on some of my first impressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment